INFROMATION WE COLLECT
When you contact at www.rapidotranslations.com we may collect information about you. This could be when you request a quote, email us about a translation enquiry, use our services or contact us about our services. All users will be required to make an account before they are able to use our services, which will also require them to enter some personal information.
For our clients the kind of information that we may collect could include but is not limited to: user names, email addresses, company addresses or any other information that you share with us in any correspondence.
We do not sell your information to any third parties under any circumstances.
As a data subject you have the following rights about the data that we may collect and store about you at www.rapidotranslations.com. These rights are:
- The right of access to Personal Data relating to you
- The right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
- The right to correct any mistakes in your Personal Data
- Rights in relation to automated decision taking
- The right to restrict or prevent your Personal Data being processed
- The right to have your Personal Data ported to another data controller
- The right to erasure
- The right to complain to any Digital Preservation Coalition or agency appropriate to the country or region in which you or your business is transacting.
We will respond to any requests that you make about your rights as soon as possible.
DATA SUBMISSION & STORAGE, USER UPLOADS & SERVICES
If you no longer consent to us processing any of your data then you may contact us to ask that we cease any processing of your data.
We will not share your data without your consent or unless it is required by law.
If CESARIA GLOBAL LIMITED becomes involved in a merger or an acquisition or any other sort of sale then then we will provide you with notice that some of your data may be transferred to a third party.
All of the information that you provide to us is securely stored in our servers. Where we have given you a password to keep your information secure then you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. As an added security measure all users must be of at least 18 years of age to be able to use this service.
ARCHIVING OF PREVIOUS TRANSLATIONS
Our system automatically archives all source, supporting and translated files five years after the job status has been finished. All of these files are then securely destroyed a further two years after this time.